Potassium hydroxide is mainly used for basic chemical raw materials, medicine, daily chemical industry, etc. It has strong alkalinity and corrosivity, and should be used carefully. So how much do you know about what you should pay attention to in the production process? Let me introduce you.
1. Workers who produce potassium hydroxide should wear work clothes, dust masks, protective glasses and gloves.
2. The product manufacturing workshop should be sealed, but also pay attention to ventilation.
3. In case of potassium hydroxide leakage, dry lime or soda ash must be mixed and buried in a suitable place.
4. Remind everyone that after work every day, you must take a shower and change clothes in time to keep clean.
Appropriate measures should be taken when chemicals are used, especially when they are exposed to strong alkalis such as potassium hydroxide, which will help the operator to directly contact the skin with the product. In order to ensure safe use, the following measures should also be taken:
1. Wear rubber, acid-alkali resistant clothing and rubber acid-alkali resistant gloves.
2. Keep away from combustible materials. Do not contact acid, CO2, hydrogen peroxide.
3. Seal the package to prevent damage.
4. Emergency leakage treatment equipment is installed.
5. Thoroughly wash the contact body parts after operation.
6. Eating, drinking and smoking are not allowed in the workplace.
7. It is forbidden to discharge into the environment.
It is worth noting that potassium hydroxide will corrode metal, so metal articles cannot be used in packaging, and isolation packaging should be used to ensure product packaging safety.
Potassium hydroxide has a wide range of uses. The above is to introduce the matters needing attention in the production of potassium hydroxide. I believe you have a certain understanding and hope it will help you. For more information about related products, please visit our website http://www.xxxlicious.com Look!